Welcome to Floor Coverings International. Tile and hardwood flooring are no new technology, and there's a reason for that. Each one has its own unique aspects that no other flooring option duplicates. If you want to upgrade the square footage in your shower, then get ready for tile or stone. They're extremely strong and they're perfect for high foot-traffic areas. Tile and stone floors are appropriate for entryways, kitchens, hallways, bathrooms and more. Wherever you put the stone down, will imediately enhance the aesthetics of your home.
Visiting hardware stores or the internet for an option to upgrade your home? If that's a yes, then you should consider hardwood flooring. Both hardwood or tile are a perfect way for you to receive a unique design element into your kitchen space and can be used in any area. Our experts can help you select the perfect tile or stone for your home. Then our expert remodelers will come to install it for you.
Tile is a popular option, which is why you see it in so many homes. It provides you with a natural look and it can be a practical flooring solution. These types of floors increase value and that's why so many homeowners love them. No matter what avalable space and interior structure your home has, tile can fit into any fashion. With the variety of patterns, textures and colors, you'll be sure to something that looks appealing in your home.
Here are some of the advantages of tile floors:
- Our tile selection is large, which means you have so many options to choose from and you can have a unique design
- Cleaning and maintaining tile is simple
- Stain-resistant grout is an option for high foot-traffic or messy areas
- Accent colors can be used to truly make your space your own
Stone flooring is truly ageless, so you'll never have to think about it going out of style. Stone comes in many variations naturally and you can also change it's colors with dyes. You can use stone to enhance triming , define patterns, shapes and more. Whatever artistic arrangements you've envisioned, you can achieve them with stone floors. Our expert staff is here every step of the way to help you out with any of your stone flooring requests.
Below are just some of the benefits of stone flooring
- Comes in a wide selection of materials, so there's something for everyone's particular taste
- Extremely strong and can withstand long periods of time
- Very easy to clean and maintain so it's perfect for large families
- They're good at controlling the temperature in your space whether you need a room warm or cool
If you're looking into having hardwood or Stone floors installed, then we are the company to call. With our wide knowledge of stone, tile and hardwood options, you'll be able to the perfect floors for your property. Stone Flooring Lake Mary