Welcome to Floor Coverings International. Tile and hardwood flooring have been used for centuries, and there's a reason for that. They have their own unique properties that no other flooring option duplicates. If you want to enhance the space in your kitchen, then look no further than tile or stone. They're extremely strong and they're perfect for high foot-traffic areas. Hardwood and stone floors are appropriate for entryways, kitchens, hallways, bathrooms and more. Anywhere you put the stone down, will imediately enhance the aesthetics of your home.
When you're remodeling your floors and you want something original, we can explain what diverse options tile and stone flooring have become. We carry a large variety of hardwoods, so you have many options to pick from. We can even display how our materials will sit in your space. We are your personal flooring handymen and we will help you with your preferences, what designs are best in your residence, and answer many questions you may have.
Tile is a popular option, which is why you see it in so many homes. It provides you with a rustic look and it can be an affordable flooring solution. It's a great value and that's why so many homeowners love them. No matter what avalable space and interior structure your home has, tile can fit into any fashion. With the variety of patterns, textures and pigments, you'll be sure to something that looks appealing in your residence.
Here are some of the advantages of tile floors:
- Our tile selection is large, which means you have so many options to choose from and you can have a unique design
- Cleaning and maintaining tile is simple
- Stain-resistant grout is an option for high foot-traffic or messy areas
- Accent colors can be used to truly make your space your own
Stone flooring is truly timeless, so you won't have to worry about it becoming dated. Stone comes in many variations naturally and you can also change it's pigments with dyes. You can use stone to enhance triming , define patterns, shapes and more. Whatever artistic arrangements you'd like, you can achieve them with stone floors. Our team is there every step of the way to help you out with any of your stone flooring selections.
Below are just some of the benefits of stone flooring
- Comes in a wide selection of materials, so there's something for everyone's particular taste
- Extremely strong and can withstand long periods of time
- Very easy to clean and maintain so it's perfect for large families
- They're good at controlling the temperature in your space whether you need a room warm or cool
If you're looking into having hardwood or Stone floors installed, then we are the professionals to call. With our wide knowledge of stone, tile and hardwood options, you'll be able to the perfect floors for your property.Tile Flooring Store Glastonbury CT